In this Tropicana Atlantic City review, it is a huge megaresort that spans three towers and has over 2,000 rooms and suites. The rooms at this boardwalk hotel aren’t the highlight, with their dated decor and tube TVs.
This place is known as the best Casinos in New York, however, will you like it? Hm, let’s take a look at some reviews that we can provide to you.
Best Tropicana Atlantic City Review
The Quarter, a three-story Havana-inspired streetscape with an IMAX Theater, shopping, restaurants, and nightclubs, is much more inviting.
The Tropicana’s high-end spa, Broadway-style theater, and seasonal outdoor pool and bar, not to mention the enormous casino floor, all attract visitors. The hotel’s location on the boardwalk and freebies like Wi-Fi are appealing, but expect long lines at check-in.
- Near the beach, in the heart of the Boardwalk
- Table games, slots, and Asian games abound in this massive casino
- The Quarter is a fantastic entertainment area with dining and shopping inspired by Havana
- Couples treatments are available at the upscale Bluemercury Spa
- Wi-Fi is available for free throughout the resort
- With the Blue Parrot Pool Bar, there is an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool
- An IMAX theater and a Broadway-style theater are available on-site
- There are a variety of nightlife options available, including live Irish music, DJs, and stand-up comedy.
- Check-in lines can be quite long
- The rooms differ between towers, and the majority are outdated
- Flat-screen TVs and iPod docks are not available in standard rooms
- To get to the resort’s main attractions, some towers require a long walk
- Parking and health club membership fees
- The outdoor pool and bar are open seasonally and close early in the evening.
The Scenery in Tropicana Atlantic City
The Tropicana’s scene revolves around the Quarter, a three-story streetscape filled with shops, restaurants, and bars that is inspired by Havana.
This part of the resort resembles Las Vegas more than the other nearby casinos. The atmosphere is enriched by palm trees, painted ceiling murals, and Cuban music.
While the Quarter is known for its shopping, dining, and IMAX theater, it is also surrounded by various nightlife.
The Rumba Lounge, A Dam Good Sports Bar, Planet Rose Karaoke Bar, Ri Ra Irish Pub, and Tango’s Lounge are among the resort’s dozen bars, lounges, and clubs.
The Rooms in Tropicana Atlantic City
The Tropicana’s standard rooms are dated and mid-range. Suites in all three towers have been upgraded with modern amenities.
Premium suites in the South Tower have duvets, flat-screen TVs, and ocean views, while the West Tower has spacious suites with a navy and white nautical theme and in-room Jacuzzi tubs.
The Cielo Suites in the North Tower are the most modern and expensive, with a West Indian theme and wet bars, 55-inch flat-screen TVs, and temperature-controlled wine storage units.
The Features in Tropicana Atlantic City
More than the rooms, travelers choose the Tropicana for its facilities. The Tropicana offers a high-end spa, salon, and a great selection of shopping, in addition to the standard huge casino floor found throughout Atlantic City resorts.
- Over 3000 slot machines and 135 table games are available at this casino
- Couples massages and oxygen facials are available at the upscale Bluemercury Spa
- The IMAX Theatre, which seats 280 people and has digital surround sound, is five and a half stories tall
- Tropicana Salon specializes in hair, nail, and beauty services
- White House Black Market, Brooks Brothers, and non-chain boutiques are among the shopping options
- Dancing, karaoke, big-screen sporting events, live Irish music, and salsa are among the nightlife options
- The Comedy Stop has a capacity of 300 people and serves food and drinks
- Outdoor pool with a seasonal theme and the Blue Parrot Pool Bar
- The indoor pool is available to guests for a daily fee.
In the last for Tropicana Atlantic City review, the Quarter, a Havana-inspired entertainment area with palm trees and fountains, is another standout feature. There are nightlife options, restaurants, an IMAX Theater, and a Broadway-style theater among the palm trees and fountains. The seasonal outdoor pool and Blue Parrot Pool Bar are both relaxing, but both close early.